Our free webinar series offers 60 minute webinars and 30 minute ExpertCast deep dives with subject matter experts.
体育投注网站Improving your contact center agents’ experience is critical to keeping them performing at top levels—which benefits them and your customers. One key way to help your agents is by integrating your CRM more tightly with the agent desktop.
体育投注网站In this , you’ll hear about how you can make your agents more productive and satisfied by providing them with more functional tools for doing their jobs, whether from home or the contact center.
You will learn:
- The state of integrations between CRM and contact center systems
- How tighter integration between these systems can benefit agents and enhance productivity
- Tools for helping agents work effectively from home
With remote working on the rise, enterprises are seeing the immediate benefits of moving their communications deployments to the cloud with Microsoft Teams and giving users access to a wide range of UC capabilities, including Microsoft’s latest Dynamic E911 feature. One of the most important functionalities, however, is the ability to route a user’s 911 call to the appropriate Public Safety Answering Point.
this webinar to hear about the drive to Microsoft Teams adoption and the challenges around E911 enterprises face when moving to the cloud.
You will learn about:
• Dynamic E911, and how Intrado’s E911 solution complements Teams with Direct Routing
• Meeting E911 regulations with Teams
• E911 support available for teleworkers
Enterprise Connect and Crestron for an extraordinary launch of an extraordinary product- The Crestron Flex MX. Don’t let looks deceive you, this is not the Flex M-Series you know.
This live reveal will showcase what makes this tabletop conferencing device one of a kind. Hear leading industry analysts discuss the new features making Flex MX the most collaborative device ever!
体育投注网站Don’t miss your chance to get your seat at the table when Crestron pops the hood on - the all new Flex MX.
Contact centers are finding themselves having to adapt to the current situation, moving agents to a work-from-home model as quickly as they can. But just how fast can businesses respond to this challenge?
In this , analysts Robin Gareiss and Irwin Lazar of Nemertes Research will present survey findings and analysis showing how contact center agent workforces are moving to a virtualized model, and how enterprises can accelerate this effort. They’ll be joined by subject matter experts from AWS, who will describe ways that the Amazon Connect service streamlines the process.
You will learn:
- How contact center workforce model is quickly adopting new remote tactics and strategies
- How to use Amazon Connect to accelerate and improve the transition to a remote-agent model
- How to deal with the new challenges that arise when agents move quickly from the contact center environment, to home work—including provisioning, troubleshooting, and training
Recent events have demonstrated the importance of being able to serve and support your customers no matter what. Whether service requests are surging, or a crisis restructures your workforce operations, “being there” for your customers means being everywhere for them - all the time.
Intelligent Virtual Agents (IVAs) are automated self-service applications that can help any type of business remain responsive and reliable when customers need them most. Join this webinar for a discussion about how to use IVAs to quickly scale your self-service support across both voice and digital touchpoints to better serve customers where they are.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- Best practices for launching omni-channel IVA applications
- How “do-it-yourself” solutions can help you reduce development time and PS costs
- How to use omni-channel IVAs to scale for service demand or workforce disruption
- How to quickly and easily deploy an FAQ application to handle a surge in questions
As we enter a new decade, many companies are looking to replace the premises UC/CC systems they are running with similarly integrated UCaaS/CCaaS solutions. Other companies are separating their enterprise communications decisions from those relating to the contact center – even if they were both combined on premises in the past.
体育投注网站In this webinar, Sheila McGee-Smith, the leading contact center analyst and chair of Enterprise Connect’s contact center track, will give a strategic, insightful look at some of the trends and issues behind moving contact centers to the cloud.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- The pros and cons of different strategies for migrating your contact center to the cloud
- The advantages and disadvantages of cloud for enterprises that have a combined UC+CC strategy, versus those who separate the two elements
- What the market as a whole looks like for the cloud migration
体育投注网站A new generation of cyberthreats is arising to threaten your enterprise communications. That’s why you must get ahead of the curve on communications cybersecurity. In this webinar, security experts Matt Brown of Voxbone and consultant Sorell Slaymaker of TechVision Research will help you understand the latest and most pressing questions in communications security, and ensure that your business is well armed to face the threats of tomorrow.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- How cyberthreats specifically endanger enterprise communications
- How to guard against these threats
- What makes enterprise communications unique as a security challenge
体育投注网站Migrating to the cloud is a critical step in keeping your contact center competitive in a world where customer service demands are evolving and getting more competitive all the time. As the demands for automation and constant improvement grow, cloud-based contact centers become an increasingly important solution for your enterprise.
Robin Gareiss, founder and president of Nemertes Research, and Derek Adams, Senior Product Marketing Director at Genesys, to learn more about why you should be migrating to the cloud and what migration looks like for your on-premises contact center.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- The top benefits of a cloud contact center migration
- Key steps in planning your migration
- How a cloud migration positions your contact center for the future of customer service
Organizations considering the calling options and features provided by Microsoft Teams must also consider the impact of E911 and other public safety laws and regulations.
In this lively discussion, analyst and E911 expert Irwin Lazar of Nemertes Research will join a representative of Bandwidth to discuss successful E911 approaches for enterprises deploying Microsoft Teams.
You will learn:
• Enterprise E911 readiness benchmark data and findings
• Best practices to help ensure compliance and a more reliable 911 call experience
• The requirements for Kari’s Law and RAY BAUM’s Act
• Provisioning and managing location information for dynamic routing
Machine Learning (ML) and Natural Language Processing (NLP) aren’t just futuristic technologies; their potential is beginning to be realized today in contact centers to drive better customer service.
us for an Enterprise Connect webinar in which leading industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith and Yasser El-Haggan of Amazon Connect describe how your enterprise can start taking advantage of these capabilities today.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- What ML and NLP capabilities are being deployed today in the contact center
- What impact these capabilities have on key contact center metrics and practices
- How your contact center can start leveraging AI and ML
As your video conferencing estate grows, so does your video content, creating a new set of opportunities and potential needs—from making meeting content securely shareable and searchable to satisfying potential new compliance requirements. This webinar will show you why enterprises should consider making meeting recordings a standard part of your strategic plan.
You will learn:
- What’s required for recording meetings and why organizations embrace it
- How meeting recordings increase productivity, meet regulatory requirements, and serve to indicate meeting quality
- Best practices for encouraging meeting recordings, as well as planning for integration, security, and long-term management of meeting recordings
Cloud is a big, complicated and fast-evolving area of contact center technology, but you can keep up by learning the basics and best practices around three critical areas: Applications, Data, and Infrastructure.
Sheila McGee-Smith and Randolph Carter for an animated conversation that breaks down cloud into the three concepts that matter most as we move forward in this accelerating world.
You will learn:
- The key issues around Applications, particularly as relates to both cloud microservices architectures as well as new AI capabilities
- The challenges relating to Data: standards, systems, and integrations
- How to plan for next-generation Infrastructure: communications channels, migration tools, and change management
体育投注网站Google announced in July 2018 that it would build contact center-specific artificial intelligence solutions, working with contact center software partners. Since then, the market has been hungry for information on what capabilities are being designed, what partners Google is working with, and how customers are deploying the new contact center AI solutions. This webinar will help you understand Google’s offering, and how it affects the contact center market—and your enterprise.
Sheila McGee-Smith, the leading contact center industry analyst, will join Google representatives to help you learn:
- What has made AI the hottest technology for contact centers now
- What Google Contact Center AI is and how to deploy it
- How low-code/no-code design allows Google Conversational AI to be run and maintained by contact center management
- What real world contact center use cases have emerged in the 18 months since Google Contact Center AI was announced
体育投注网站 for this unique inside look at one of the contact center industry’s most important developments.
As enterprise migration to Unified Communications as a Service (UCaaS) services grows, user adoption becomes a critical challenge. Without strong adoption, companies miss the opportunity for UCaaS to drive real innovation for their work environments—because it doesn’t have the chance to take root within the organization. Technology decision-makers can buy the most innovative technology on the market and advocate for digital transformation all they want, but if their employees fail to use it, the benefit of the investment is lost entirely. Join this webinar to learn more about how to break the “business as usual” cycle of technology onboarding, drive adoption throughout your organization, and become an adoption rockstar.
体育投注网站In this webinar you will learn:
- Best practices for driving adoption of communication technology across the modern digital workforce.
- How UC solutions provide more value than siloed, individual communications tools.
- How communications data can be powerfully leveraged to better understand user behavior and areas for improvement when driving company-wide adoption.
体育投注网站To provide the level of service today’s customers demand, contact center agents must have immediate access to the information they need to resolve issues quickly. This means empowering agents with collaborative tools for quick access to experts and information. Only when an enterprise makes the leap from a traditional to a truly collaborative and next-generation contact center is it ready for the digital future.
This information-packed webinar will feature insight from contact center experts plus findings of recently completed Enterprise Connect Research highlighting interaction channel expectations, the benefits of increasing collaboration within the contact center, and how chatbots factor in the mix.
- Why contact center investments are so important to the overall business
- How to balance a mix of channels, including voice and self-service, in your contact center
- What comprises a collaborative contact center — and how your organization can benefit
Technological advancements, an increasingly distributed workforce, and evolving employee requirements are driving fundamental changes to the workplace. Many of the new technology tools and approaches offer enterprises huge productivity gains.
But leveraging the new technology to capture the gains will very likely require enterprises to adopt cloud-based technologies in order to be agile enough to move quickly from legacy systems and keep up with ever-evolving systems.
In this webinar, you will learn how:
- The increasingly distributed and remote workforce influences employee productivity
- Effective communications systems can create value in helping teams stay connected and productive
- To apply best practices that promote technology adoption with your organization and reduce risk
How do you balance the need for your employees to collaborate effectively with the need to protect your organization’s intellectual property while meeting stringent compliance and privacy regulations? You need modern messaging-based collaboration tools, but with the number of UC&C infrastructure vulnerabilities that exist in your organization’s network today, the focus needs to be on taking a special approach to security.
体育投注网站With security that includes zero-trust architecture, distributed security certificate management, and multi-factor authentication, you’ll enable your security administrators to set policies to control data access based on time and location -- a capability that’s especially vital in today’s mobile-first world.
体育投注网站In this webinar, hear from security expert Sorell Slaymaker and Hotshot CEO Aaron Turner on how your enterprise or government agency should be thinking about security, privacy, and compliance as relates to your cloud collaboration solution. Register to learn:
- How to approach segmentation and analysis of UC&C workstreams and security requirements
- How digital identification capabilities can ensure access for trusted individuals
- Why data control based on time and location is important
体育投注网站Did you know that telecommunications fraud loss amounted to an estimated $29 billion in 2017?
Whether you know it or not, it’s quite likely that bad actors have already tried, or are still trying, to gain access to your unified communications infrastructure so they can fraudulently exploit your resources. Or even worse, attackers could be targeting your UC infrastructure as a way to gain access and inflict damage elsewhere across your enterprise. Don’t be caught off-guard! With the potential for malicious attacks via SIP and VoIP, is your current security solution capable of monitoring, detecting, and mitigating these types of fraudulent attacks?
Join us for this upcoming webinar to hear real-life examples of fraudulent attempts to help prepare your organization to avoid mounting losses and a tarnished reputation.
- Why analytics is key for successful fraud detection and mitigation
- How analytics can help you model baseline network behavior
- Best practices to prevent fraud and eliminate costly losses
It’s pretty well understood that SIP trunking is a more scalable and cost-effective solution than TDM and PRI -- making this transition can help you cut costs and free up end of year budget. But if you’re currently evaluating or in the process of updating your communications infrastructure to SIP, how do you justify the resources you need and plan for a pain-free transition?
Join us for this webinar to dive into the SIP transition process and learn best practices for justifying, planning, and migrating your telecom infrastructure from POTS to SIP.
- How to make the business case for SIP
- Technology and provider considerations for a SIP migration
- Best practices for planning, testing, and monitoring your transition
- The “gotchas” of maintaining a compliant 911 solution
- How you can measure your success
Quality customer experience (CX) is a must fo 体育投注网站In this webinar, you’ll learn about the top CX pitfalls to avoid: 体育投注网站With the right CX strategy in place, your organization can avoid these common CX stumbling blocks, empowering your agents, increasing customer loyalty, and exceeding your KPIs.
体育投注网站In this webinar, you’ll learn about the top CX pitfalls to avoid:
体育投注网站With the right CX strategy in place, your organization can avoid these common CX stumbling blocks, empowering your agents, increasing customer loyalty, and exceeding your KPIs.
As businesses ramp up for back to school season, how contact centers handle these spikes in activity has traditionally meant engineering for peak demand and hiring seasonal employees who may or may not be skilled for the rigors of the busiest time of the year. Today, however, you have an arsenal of tools to help you deliver digitally transformed customer care that can scale with your business.
体育投注网站Join contact center industry analyst and No Jitter blogger Sheila McGee-Smith for a look at how your business can design your customer experiences to be ready for the scalability and flexibility required by seasonal business demands and both expected and unexpected traffic spikes. She’ll discuss:
- New rules for capacity scalability
- Managing and training work-from-home agents
- The role Artificial Intelligence can play in designing for flexibility
Mid-sized and large organizations deploying Microsoft Teams with calling need a secure, scalable, and economic way to use their existing carrier contracts for PSTN connectivity. This involves deploying a Microsoft-certified session border controller (SBC) in the call path, which serves as a point of demarcation between your business and the cloud. With the right SBC solution, you can use your carrier PSTN trunks with Teams while at the same time securing your users from nefarious hackers attempting to infiltrate your systems for personal gain.
Microsoft now allows companies using Microsoft Teams for PSTN calling to deploy an SBC in the same Azure cloud where Teams itself runs. Deploying in the Azure cloud increases the quality of your voice communications by providing a shorter path to Teams Phone System. Plus, it’s convenient because you can order your Azure-based SBC right in the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
体育投注网站Brent Kelly, of KelCor, has long been leading one of the most popular Enterprise Connect sessions on transitioning to Microsoft’s cloud communications platform. Join him as he engages with Dwight Morse, of Ribbon Communications, on best practices when moving to Microsoft Teams calling.
In the customer experience (CX) era, businesses that are able to create an experience that delights become market leaders, while those that fail to do so lag behind and struggle to survive. For most enterprises, CX starts in the contact center, but providing a differentiated customer experience is about more than just having well-trained agents -- it’s about delivering personalized, contextual interactions while reducing the burden on the customer. And doing so while maximizing operational efficiency and minimizing costs. This has led to a flurry of activity in the contact center space around incorporating artificial intelligence (AI) into feature sets.
In this webinar, Zeus Kerravala, of ZK Research, and Steve Bell, of Talkdesk, will discuss how companies should be thinking about AI as it relates to their contact center strategies. They’ll cover:
- How AI improves the contact center and impacts customer experience
- Risks and pitfalls to avoid when leveraging AI and automation in customer interactions
- The role of the human agent and how to strike the right balance
Extending the Value of Video Meetings with AI
Video has become the way of modern meetings. But far too often, when the meeting ends, the value also ends. The content either disappears (because it was not recorded) or is not accessible to those who need it. Manual video archiving can help, but it’s time-consuming and the sheer volume of archived content can still make it challenging to find the information you need, when you need it.
体育投注网站Artificial intelligence (AI) has emerged as an automatic and painless way to add long-tail value to your meetings. Using AI-based capabilities like speech detection, closed captioning, and automatic indexing, your enterprise can turn every meeting into a source of key information and insight -- all without adding additional burden or work.
Join us for this webinar with video and AV expert Ira Weinstein, of Recon Research, and Chris Zaloumis, Senior Director of Enterprise Video Offerings, of IBM Watson Media. You will learn how you can:
- Apply AI to video meetings for long-tail value
- Leverage capabilities like speech detection, closed captioning, and automatic indexing
- Build an AI-driven data library of searchable content
体育投注网站SIP trunking is now the de-facto standard for connecting on-premises phone systems to the PSTN, but as organizations transition to cloud, how should they migrate their SIP trunking services to ensure maximum flexibility, security, and performance while minimizing cost? In this webinar, we’ll share the trends driving SIP trunking evolution and provide best practices for successfully embracing the cloud.
体育投注网站Every year, revenue targets get higher while budgets are tightened. The contact center is charged with driving business growth, even while agent attrition is on the rise. Moreover, senior executives are demanding more analysis – faster – than any contact center management team has the time to create.
These are age-old problems, but now there’s a host of proven new-age solutions! Most of these new approaches and technologies center on one core idea: Turning your customers into advocates.
体育投注网站Join contact center industry analyst Sheila McGee-Smith and NICE inContact marketing expert Laura Bassett as they discuss how what’s new in contact center can solve old problems, drive real improvements, and generate new revenue. You’ll learn how:
- Analytics can help you provide delightful customer experiences in real time
- Investing in your agents benefits your customers
- Reducing customer effort can result in improved customer journeys
Better self-service options show your customers they’re valued.
If your company has yet to cut the cord and go mobile-only, now may be the perfect time to make the move, as preferred business communications migrates from premises-based systems to UC as a Service (UCaaS). Please join us on May 8th at 11am PT / 2pm ET to learn about the latest mobility trends in the workforce, the value of mobile UCaaS, and why companies of all sizes should consider evaluating this technology.
体育投注网站Customer experience has overtaken price and product as the top differentiator between brands. Your customers don’t care about your internal contact center metrics, either; they simply want fast, efficient service.
Join us to hear three ways to simplify your contact center, streamline operations, and achieve your goals.
体育投注网站You’ll learn how to:
- Use technology to respond to changing conditions and unforeseen events quickly
- Drastically reduce the agent learning curve and supply teams with the right information at the right time
- Empower non-technical users to make administrative changes and monitor performance
体育投注网站There’s one aspect of a cloud migration you can’t afford to overlook: Access to 9-1-1. Maybe you’re in the middle of your migration and are worried about breaking your 9-1-1 access, or you might even be holding onto legacy PRI or POTS lines to support 9-1-1 post-migration.
In this webinar, Irwin Lazar, Vice President and Service Director at Nemertes Research, and Lydia Runnels, VP of Product Strategy at Bandwidth will offer practical advice and use cases.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- How cloud and UC migrations can break user access to local 9-1-1
- Strategies for updating your access to 9-1-1 that reduce costs and simplify administration
- The importance of capturing user location at the time of a 9-1-1 call
- How NG911 will impact your 9-1-1 plans
2019 is a banner year for contact center, and that was reflected at Enterprise Connect Orlando. Catch up on the biggest news from the biggest independent event for enterprise communications, collaboration and contact center infrastructure.
Join Enterprise Connect Contact Center & Customer Experience track chair Sheila McGee-Smith as she recaps the key contact center takeaways from this year’s conference, including:
- How customers can best prepare for a migration to the cloud
- The ways in which the contact center has become the change agent for enterprise digital transformation
- The short-term reality of artificial intelligence in customer care
体育投注网站Forward thinking enterprises are embracing cloud and AI-powered technologies, because they promise to make employees more effective, improve customer engagement, provide competitive insights, and boost sales. Your enterprise needs to understand what speech analytics, natural language processing (NLP), and other Artificial Intelligence (AI) technologies can do to transform the way your employees and customers engage with you.
In this webinar you will learn:
1. The two trends that are shaping the future of business communications
2. Which key AI-based technologies are rapidly advancing voice communications
3. Real examples of how speech analytics, NLP, and other AI tech is transforming how employees work in real-time
Enterprises are increasingly able to leverage Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) to work in tandem with existing Unified Communications (UC) systems to drive efficiency, improve quality, and help reduce costs.
This webinar will explore different types of CPaaS providers, offer tips on picking the right one for your needs, and discuss the benefits of a successful marriage between your existing UC platform and the right CPaaS solution.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- The main types of CPaaS providers
- The biggest considerations when choosing a provider--from support, to API functionality, to quality
- The role of CPaaS in a UC strategy
- Different ways to use CPaaS to supercharge your existing platform
体育投注网站To provide the best customer experience, your contact center agents need access to a set of tools that are fully integrated: Contact Center, CRM, WFO, and UC/collaboration all working together.
This webinar will help you identify which integrated systems have the most impact on agent performance, and how to make sure your solution is as efficient and effective as possible to support amazing customer experiences.
体育投注网站You will learn:
• The challenges and opportunities of integrating CRM, UC&C, and WFO with your contact center
• How the level of integration in your contact center directly affects the level of customer service you can provide
体育投注网站• How to plan your migration as all of these systems move to the cloud
体育投注网站How can you boost customer service and enable agility, productivity and collaboration across employees to improve your bottom line? Learn how one enterprise made it happen.
体育投注网站In this webinar, Kevin Dunn, CIO at US Retirement Partners will join Irwin Lazar, VP at Nemertes Research for a deep dive on how to leverage a single cloud-based voice, video, collaboration and contact center solutions. They discuss how the move can drive quantifiable business value, operational efficiency and customer engagement.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- Current state of the cloud communications market
- Implications of a siloed versus unified communications and contact center
- The real-world benefits of running a full IT stack in the cloud
What are the latest innovations and proven principles for success with your call center in 2019? Join this session to gain in-the-know insight from some of the industry’s premier thought leaders on this year’s must haves. Join the leading contact center analyst, Sheila McGee-Smith, as she teams with subject matter experts for a fast-paced, productive discussion.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- How to cultivate an agent-first attitude
- The role AI will play
- How priorities around metrics are shifting
- Why CCaaS is becoming the de facto standard
- Why you can’t ignore Generation Z
体育投注网站Cloud, Omnichannel, and Analytics are the 3 key technologies for enterprises seeking to transform the customer experience they deliver. But what exactly are they and how will they achieve their potential?
体育投注网站In this expert-led webinar, Sebastián Menutti of Frost & Sullivan will provide research data and in-depth analysis that will help you understand the technologies that will drive the transformation of your contact center systems and the customer experience that those systems deliver.
You will learn:
- The cost and feature/function advantages of cloud-based contact center systems
- A detailed understanding of omnichannel technology, how it differs from multichannel, and why it’s crucial to success with the new customer experience
- What the next generation of analytics is capable of providing in terms of insights into customer and agent behavior and trends
More now than ever, contact centers are using performance and KPI results to motivate and channel agent behavior. Examples include real-time analytics of customer interactions, improved customer data analytics, and agent performance analysis tools.
Join No Jitter, Five9, and Nemertes Research to learn how next-gen agent analytics are tied to improving customer satisfaction and success, as well as reducing agent turnover.
In this webinar, you will learn:
• What capabilities are enabling contact center agent engagement
• How to deploy these capabilities to improve the experience for both the agent and the customer
体育投注网站• What the success metrics are for improved analytics
As Microsoft Teams grows in adoption, security will naturally become a more critical factor. In this webinar, you will learn:
- How Oracle and Microsoft enable a seamless and faster migration from legacy applications to cloud via Teams, reducing downtime and costs
- Why security and increased complexity from channel proliferation are amongst IT leaders’ top concerns
- How the Oracle-Microsoft offering not only terminates sessions in a hosted environment, but also allows for deployment options such as standalone, on-prem, or cloud-based access in a multi-tenant environment
With disparate workplaces and ever-expanding volumes of information to manage, the challenges for collaborating effectively are only intensifying. Many critical applications are not integrated, and workers often lack the seamless user experience needed for real-time collaboration. You need to understand how workstyles are changing, and what’s needed to properly support workers.
This webinar will examine:
• How key technology and workplace trends are impacting collaboration
• Strategies to help IT choose the right platforms – and the right applications – to achieve the outcomes needed for today’s workplace
Businesses are growing across international borders quicker than ever, but scaling operations to follow suit can be a harder, longer process.
This webinar focuses on scaling your next-generation telephony deployment, identifying the challenges faced by businesses that wish to rapidly create a local presence in new markets.
You'll hear about the benefits of creating global voice infrastructure that’s secure, reliable and compliant, and some of the pitfalls to avoid, specifically:
- SIP trunk market overview and its benefits
- Challenges scaling with SIP trunks vs traditional carriers
- Tips to effectively build your global comms that ensure a great customer experience with an infrastructure that's secure, reliable and compliant
- The future of SIP and how the business communications industry is evolving
体育投注网站Join Kevin Kieller, Microsoft UC&C expert, along with Ribbon Communications and Polycom, for an update on Microsoft Ignite, and a focus on critical things you need to know about your voice deployment on Teams and Skype for Business.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- How Microsoft’s latest announcements around the migration from Skype for Business to Teams will affect your enterprise’s voice deployment
- What to ask your voice partners before making your buying decisions
- How to plan for the today and tomorrow of voice technology in a Microsoft environment
体育投注网站Moving your voice services to the cloud introduces new challenges for 9-1-1 services. These include the need to serve multiple locations, and the increased mobility that comes with having a phone that’s not tied to traditional wiring.
• How to seamlessly integrate 9-1-1 with your VoIP solution
• Best practices when implementing 9-1-1 with your VoIP or Unified Communications systems
• Your regulatory and compliance obligations
• How to evaluate different 9-1-1 options
Artificial intelligence (AI) is becoming a reality for your contact center. But to turn the promise of AI into practical reality, there are a couple of prerequisites: Moving to the cloud and integrating your CRM with your contact center.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How moving your contact center platform to the cloud opens up new AI-driven features and functions
- Why CRM-contact center integration is critical to leveraging AI’s potential
- What AI-driven functionality is available in the near term, and what benefits it provides
Your enterprise may have adopted SIP Trunks, but are you up to date on how the latest technology is driving evolution in approaches?
In this webinar, you’ll learn how the new generation of SIP Trunking services work, what benefits they may offer your enterprise, and what you must do to adopt them successfully.
You will learn:
- The state of the art in the SIP Trunking marketplace and technology
- How elastic SIP Trunk services work; what types of providers offer them; and how they are priced
- How you can capture the benefits of elastic SIP Trunks, and where they should fit in your long-term strategy for access services
The two largest strategic vendors—Cisco and Microsoft—have been busy making changes to their enterprise communications roadmaps, incorporating collaboration applications as fundamental components. Keeping up is a challenge and unanswered questions are causing confusion and skepticism amongst IT leadership. In this webinar, industry analyst Brent Kelly will update his Enterprise Connect 2018 “Cisco vs. Microsoft” presentation to provide insights at a strategic level, incorporating the Cisco Webex rebranding and all the latest from Microsoft.
You will learn:
- How the recent Microsoft Skype-to-Teams and Cisco Spark-to-Webex transition announcements will affect your enterprise communications planning
- Strategic directions that Cisco and Microsoft are taking across their portfolios, including voice, video, and messaging applications
- How to evaluate new and existing UCC systems and make data driven decisions that protect legacy investments and streamline end-user communications
If Cisco is a critical strategic supplier for you, then it’s vital for you to understand the most recent announcements around Webex Teams, and how to build your migration path for the next generation of video and anytime collaboration.
In this webinar, industry expert Zeus Kerravala will explain Cisco’s new positioning and products for the Webex Teams portfolio, and how it affects your migration plans. He’ll be joined by subject matter experts from Cisco and CenturyLink.
You will learn:
- Cisco’s roadmap and plans for Webex Teams
- The innovative features and functions you can leverage by moving to Webex Teams in the near term
- The advantages of a hosted Team Collaboration solution
Yesterday’s simple phone call to a contact center or business location is rapidly becoming today’s interactive session, spanning multiple channels and devices. If you need to know how Omnichannel can help you improve your customer service, this webinar is for you. We will share research on how today’s customers use channels, which channels they prefer, and how satisfied they are with their service experiences. Also, an enterprise end user—Robert M. Caro of Vivid Seats—will provide best practices and advice, and leading analyst Robin Gareiss of Nemertes Research will share her valuable research and perspective on technologies and channels that improve both customer and agent experience.
You will learn:
• An end user’s perspective on omnichannel best practices
• A leading analyst’s market research data on contact center channels
• Current customer attitudes and preferences in omnichannel
Video collaboration is experiencing significant change and innovation—how can your enterprise take advantage? In this webinar, leading industry analyst Ira Weinstein will present detailed analysis of the top collaboration trends for 2018, including:
- Rise of the Huddle Room
- Shift from hardware videoconferencing to software
体育投注网站Join Ira and Simon Dudley of Logitech’s Video Collaboration group for a No Jitter/Enterprise Connect webinar. Ira and Simon will discuss these and other emerging trends, such as meeting room automation and the hot new trend of “ideation” systems that support more sophisticated, multi-media collaboration in the meeting room.
体育投注网站Business agility has become the strongest driver for enterprises to begin migrating their communications to the cloud—and it’s a benefit that enterprises are already realizing. To gain this benefit in the near term, many organizations will migrate to the cloud via a hybrid architecture, which makes the choice of technology platform even more critical: Your technology partner must be able to support your cloud migration through all its stages—seamlessly and with strong customer service.
体育投注网站In this webinar, Robin Gareiss, President and Founder of Nemertes Research, will present brand-new benchmark findings illustrating enterprise decision-makers’ growing emphasis on business agility as their key decision factor in moving toward the cloud. She’ll also describe key factors that go into enterprise choices about cloud communications, and how these factors can inform your own enterprise’s decision-making.
体育投注网站You will learn:
- The specific ways in which a cloud migration can drive business agility
- How the choice of a technology platform can affect your ability to realize the benefits of a cloud migration
- What role a hybrid architecture should play in your cloud migration plans
Enterprises are starting to grasp the critical importance of security and compliance in their team collaboration deployments. And once the risks are mitigated, your enterprise can integrate these new collaboration tools with existing workflows, and automate business processes to make your knowledge workers more efficient.
体育投注网站 In this webinar, Irwin Lazar, VP and Service Director at Nemertes Research, will discuss the major security and compliance risks with team messaging and chat applications, and how to mitigate them. He’ll then describe (and show examples) of how these tools can be integrated with your existing systems, without sacrificing security or usability — and in fact, improve it.
体育投注网站 You will learn:
- Why security is table stakes for an enterprise team messaging/chat/collaboration deployment
- How to evaluate your level of risk associated with team chat tools
- How to automate workflows within a chat tool
Communications, collaboration, and contact center systems are all being delivered from the cloud, to more enterprises each year. With the cloud growing in strategic importance, the question is what you use it for, who you get it from, and the costs and benefits for your enterprise.
In this webinar, Zeus Kerravala, Founder and President of ZK Research, will help you understand where Cloud Communications is headed over the next 3 years, and how you can build your enterprise’s strategy accordingly.
You will learn:
- How the competitive marketplace is likely to evolve for cloud-based communications
- What varieties of hybrid cloud architecture we are likely to see
- How Cloud Communications will fit in the context of your enterprise’s broader moves to cloud services
体育投注网站The two major vendors in the Unified Communications space, Cisco and Microsoft, are both strongly promoting their cloud UC deployments. If cloud UC is on your enterprise’s roadmap, but you don’t want to move to either the Microsoft cloud or the Cisco cloud, what then? What do you do if Microsoft Teams or Cisco Spark don’t meet your needs, but the current products, Skype for Business and CUCM/Jabber, do? Does it really have to be one vendor or the other, or can it be both?
体育投注网站In this webinar, Dr. Brent Kelly, a leading analyst/consultant and presenter of the popular Cisco vs. Microsoft session at Enterprise Connect, will address the issue of moving UC to the cloud using solutions from these vendors. You will learn:
- Planning elements that are similar regardless of which vendor is chosen
- Considerations for organizations with Cisco voice and Microsoft Skype for Business currently deployed
- Nuances involved in the cloud migration for organizations with multiple locations
As video conferencing use rises in the enterprise, businesses are looking for ways to bring this technology out of traditional conference room and make it more broadly accessible. That's made the “huddle room” one of the hottest concepts in video collaboration and AV today. So what exactly is a huddle room, where does it fit in your meeting room estate, and how can you plan for your implementations?
In this webinar, Ira Weinstein, a leading industry analyst/consultant with Wainhouse Research, will explore the state of the art in huddle rooms, as well as provide an overview of the costs and benefits your enterprise can expect. You’ll learn how to:
- Identify the ins and outs of huddle rooms for your organization
- Take advantage of the benefits of software-based video
- Build your huddle rooms following best practices
- Learn how to optimize huddle rooms for your enterprise
体育投注网站Your customers (internal and external) demand that you offer them the ability to connect by any means. With the adoption of cloud communications tools you now have access to an expanded portfolio of digital tools.
体育投注网站Some say voice is dead, but has voice simply evolved? Voice is more powerful than ever before. Join us to find out why.
In this webinar, we’ll explore:
- How voice is a constant in the digital customer journey
- What emerging technologies like AI, VR, and chatbots mean for your organization’s voice needs
- The benefits of a unified cloud communications strategy in customer service and business phone platforms
体育投注网站Microsoft’s recent Ignite event had some critically important announcements for enterprise communications. Namely, Microsoft’s new Team Collaboration offering, Teams, will be its primary communication/collaboration client in Office 365, eventually displacing Skype for Business in that role.
However, Microsoft also announced a new release of the on-premises version of the Skype for Business server, indicating that Skype for Business will continue to be a CPE play for the enterprise for at least the rest of this decade.
In this Webinar, Enterprise Connect’s leading expert on the Microsoft enterprise communications/collaboration environment, Kevin Kieller, will review the key Ignite announcements and give his assessment of what they mean for the enterprise, then will open the session to your questions.
You’ll gain vital, timely information about the future of your Microsoft communications/collaboration planning, including:
- What’s changing in Microsoft’s roadmap for Skype for Business, and how will this affect your migration plans?
- What’s Microsoft’s plan for Teams, and what questions should you be asking about this new platform?
- What do Microsoft’s Ignite announcements suggest about the future direction of the industry?
体育投注网站Customer experience can make or break your business. But how do you achieve outstanding customer service when you're dealing with outdated organizational structure, lagging technology, dated processes, and other challenges within your contact center?
In this webinar, Nemertes Research’s Robin Gareiss will join West’s Kevin McMahon to discuss the state of the contact center and share research shedding light on how enterprises think about cloud contact centers, AI, chat bots, and more. Get actionable tips on how to understand the customer journey, provide an effortless customer experience and meet customer needs throughout the buying process.
体育投注网站Contact centers have long been at the leading edge of innovation in communications technology, given their promise of measurable ROI and the continual need to optimize customer interactions and stay ahead of competitors. This reality will continue through 2020 and beyond—but what exactly might the innovative contact center of the future look like? What is bleeding-edge today but destined to be an essential component of contact centers by 2020?
In this webinar, discover what trends leading contact center expert Sheila McGee-Smith believes will shape the contact center over the next three years. Sheila will discuss how trends like cloud and analytics will mature and continue to change, and which of today's emerging trends will become more widespread.
体育投注网站Enterprises have been migrating Unified Communications & Collaboration applications to datacenters – “private clouds” – for the past few years. With this move comes the opportunity to leverage datacenter compute and storage trends – often called “hyperconvergence” – to improve UC&C installation and performance.
Hyperconvergence is already powering the mission-critical datacenters of companies such as Google, Amazon, and Facebook; this webinar will help you understand how these trends can now help your UC&C deployment.
In the days of old, people in suits used to meet at a boardroom table to update each other on their work. Including a remote colleague meant setting a conference phone on the table for in-person participants to huddle around. But work has evolved, and today’s teams are incredibly dynamic. Spaces where they gather take many forms, including traditional boardroom meetings, audio conferences, presentations, scrum stand-ups, and dynamic brainstorming and collaboration sessions. In every case, for an effective outcome, it’s critical that remote team members are not relegated to second-class attendees.
In this webinar you will explore the trends shaping the way work gets done today; gain expert insight into picking the right audio technology to meet the needs of today’s dynamic meeting space; and learn how quality audio can help remote meeting participants feel like they’re part of the team.
体育投注网站Now more than ever, enterprise contact centers have a unique opportunity to lead the way towards complete, digital transformation. Moving your contact center to the cloud is a starting point, quickly paving the way to improved scalability, business agility and reduced costs. But true, successful business transformation doesn’t just happen.
Join Sheila McGee-Smith, founder of McGee-Smith Analytics体育投注网站, and find out what you need to know before embarking upon your own transformational journey--and how you can improve performance every step of the way.
You’ll also hear from Jeff Cordell, CIO and VP of Technology at LanguageLine Solutions, about how they moved 100 percent of their business from on-premises Avaya to the cloud, using it as a springboard for groundbreaking technology — all while cutting costs, growing revenue, and providing exceptional service with 8,000 agents to over 25,000 customers worldwide.
It’s no secret that the cloud offers significant benefits to enterprises – including cost reduction, scalability, higher efficiency, and more flexibility. If your phone system and contact center are still on-premises, you may be missing out on key innovations to empower your workforce and improve the customer experience. While cloud migration may sound daunting, the right planning, partners, and tools can simplify your transition and eliminate disruption to your business. Uncover 5 Steps to Migrate Your Communication Systems to the Cloud体育投注网站 in this webinar, featuring discussions from BroadSoft and industry-leading analyst Irwin Lazar, Vice President and Service Director at Nemertes Research.
As today's competitive business environments push workforces into overdrive, many enterprises are seeking ways of streamlining workflows while optimizing productivity, business agility, and speed. For many organizations, this means embarking on digital transformation initiatives and outfitting the workforce with collaboration tools to help employees get the job done. In this webinar, Zeus Kerravala, principal at ZK Research, will discuss trends and recent research in this area, and will be joined by Jason Kasch, CIO of Structural Group, to share his enterprise's digital transformation story.
体育投注网站In this webinar, you will learn how Structural Group implemented user-friendly cloud business communications;the collaboration and productivity benefits gained through this implementation across the company’s 22 locations; and how your enterprise's digital transformation journey begins and ends with collaborative communications.
Enterprise IT's ability to innovate is critical to the success of the business -- 80% of CIOs agree. But the CIO role has never been more challenging than it is today, with rising operational responsibilities, budget pressures, and customer expectations. So how can CIOs get in front of these challenges, keep innovating, and prepare for the digital transformation ahead?
Fuze recently surveyed more than 290 CIOs about their top initiatives for 2017 and beyond, and will share the study results, hot and ready to eat along with a side of analysis, in this webinar. You'll also hear from ThoughtWorks, a global software consultancy, about its digital transformation, and learn about the transformative change shaping the workplace of the future, the expanding role of the CIO, and some ideas for how your business can prepare and shape your communications and collaboration strategy accordingly.
Sick of video call technology that make participants look like they're in the witness protection program? Turns out you’re not alone. Poor-quality video solutions can give users an unprofessional appearance, causing them to avoid video meetings. We all want to look professional, which is why it's time for enterprises to stop deploying technologies that employees simply won’t use, and instead look to bring the state of the art to the desktop video experience. Advanced desktop video technologies like Ultra HD 4K image sensors and facial recognition applications, promise to make the video meeting a staple of any organization. In this webinar you’ll learn about the latest developments in video technology and discover how they provide a state-of-the-art experience that will boost collaboration and put an end to video call dread.
Securing voice communications used to be very simple since it was generally a closed system. However, with unified communications (UC) you no longer have the “walled” protection offered by a dedicated voice network used to support legacy PBX infrastructures. And, while security breaches attributable to UC may not be widespread, that is changing as hackers look for new penetration points. They prey on the vulnerabilities created by a lack of understanding of the risks and subsequent lack of best practices to address these new threats and protect the communications network. In this webinar you will learn how modern day hackers are targeting your network; why you need to adopt a “zero-trust policy” to protect your network; and how you can leverage SBCs to combat a broadening attack surface.
体育投注网站As cloud communications continues to grow and mature, many enterprises are looking to build a hybrid CPE-cloud strategy. Looking out over the next three years, how should enterprises expect the cloud/UC-as-a-Service (UCaaS) market to evolve, and will this evolution be able to support your needs for a hybrid architecture? This webinar, presented by leading industry analyst Zeus Kerravala, will preview a session that Zeus will deliver at Enterprise Connect Orlando 2017, entitled, “Cloud Communications 2020: Will Enterprises Go to UCaaS - and Beyond?” The session is part of a new one-day conference-within-a-conference at EC17, focused on helping enterprise decision-makers gain specific, realistic information as they plan their strategy for a changing enterprise communications environment.
体育投注网站Make No Jitter your trusted daily source for industry news and analysis! No Jitter is the leading online community for the exchange, debate, and incubation of ideas and best practices regarding enterprise communications and collaboration. for No Jitter's weekly newsletter and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.